Monday 20 June 2011

9to5

I stumbled across a new blog over the weekend and it is safe to say, I am a little bit obsessed with it.  The beautiful Anh from 9to5Chic makes stylish dressing look effortless, whether during the working week or on an off duty weekend.  I'm currently trying to reconfigure my wardrobe {though I feel like I am on an endless quest to do that} and as well as needing to add key working pieces to my wardrobe, I would love to overhaul my weekend wardrobe too.  I feel that with my graduation in less than 2 weeks, I need to start building a real world wardrobe {does such a thing exist?}. I do currently try, and I feel like I have a reasonably clear idea of my style, but some days {probably far more than I care to acknowledge} it is just too easy {thank you freezing/rainy/windy Edinburgh} to throw on my jeans, UGGs and a jumper. Anyway, if the number of images I have just pinned is anything to go by, 9to5Chic is certainly going to become a solid source of inspiration.

Want to see what I'm talking about? Whether it's working style,




 Or off duty chic,



She has it totally nailed. And the wooden heeled YSL beauties? Want.

I feel like I spend a lot of time talking about home decor on here, whilst my interest in style doesn't get much of a look in.  Hopefully that's going to change!

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird