Thursday 17 November 2011

Frankincense & Myrrh Candle


I am absolutely obsessed with this candle from Marks & Spencer. I bought it embarrassingly early {for a Christmas candle} but just couldn't help myself, so you'll have to excuse the fact it has clearly been burnt! It smells gorgeous - really Christmassy - and for £6 it's great value for money. They're on 3 for 2 at the moment too. They do seem to sell out quite quickly though so I'd recommend moving fast - I'll be stocking up as soon as pay day rolls around. I'm not as keen on this year's design {I kept mine from last year as glasses} but they do a hammered gold version that looks even prettier, and would be perfect for storing bits and pieces or as a small vase, as you've burned out the last of the candle.

I'm intrigued by this Christmas Spice candle too. I'm quite particular about how my candles smell though, so I think I'd need to go check it out in person! If it's anywhere near as lovely as the Frankincense & Myrrh one however....

Candles are such a cheap, effective way of setting the mood in your home. I love coming home when the nights are dark, closing the curtains and lighting a few of the multitude of candles that we have dotted around our home. It really does make things so much cozier! They're even better when you hit upon a good value, lovely smelling one.

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird