Tuesday 15 November 2011

Knitting


Not long ago, I got back into the habit of knitting and I'm so pleased I have. I find the whole process very relaxing and whilst nothing I am churning out looks like the gorgeous stash above, I'm having a ball giving it a go. It's great for keeping my hands busy at night {instead of snacking or fiddling with my nail varnish!} and you get pretty rapid results, especially if you're using thick needles and chunky wool. I have never been terribly good at casting on or off however, which is where this video has been a bit of a life saver. It's actually a pretty simple skill to pick up, especially when you can watch it in video form rather than reading instructions off a page. I can't encourage you enough to pick up a pair of needles!

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird