Sunday 24 April 2011

Up and Over It

Even if you have a million other things to do with your Sunday {really...it's a Sunday...don't} take 2 minutes and 20 seconds out of your day to watch these incredibly talented dancers. Definitely makes you rethink Irish dancing and its diddly-idleness {as they put it}.  I'm always blown away, and a smidge jealous, when I see people with talent like this.  I watch good dancers, and I wish I could dance.  I listen to incredible musicians and I wish I could sing. I watch teenage appropriate feel good movies about high school basketball teams that win the championship in the last seconds of the game and I wish I could play basketball.... But I'm digressing. Ahem.  Watch the film.  Then visit the website.



B
x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird