Tuesday 4 October 2011

Shopping...



Well. Just talking about knitwear didn't last long at all. I went shopping in Glasgow over the weekend and bought this jumper from Topshop. I'd seen it a while ago in Durham but had held off but I'm so glad I bit the bullet and bought it {even if I maintain Topshop can be a bit pricey for what it is}. It's a lovely soft knit and it isn't itchy or scratchy at all {a real bug bear of mine with jumpers}. I love the dusky pink/blush colour as well, and the bow detail on the back at the neck.  I bought these Leigh super skinny jeans too that are a lovely blue-grey. Or at least I think they're these ones? The online photo seems much more grey.They're lovely and soft, and I just hope that they don't stretch out too much. I love this colour combo, so no doubt it'll become a regular feature in my wardrobe. Excuse the mess in these photos - we were not long back from a weekend away at a friend's wedding.

I'll be pairing them with these boots, that I've just ordered and cannot wait to get my hands on. I had wanted the tan but dilly-dallied too long and they had sold out by the time I came to order them.  Black though is probably far more practical for Autumn/Winter in Edinburgh though. I'll do a post on them when they arrive. I've ordered a couple of other bits and pieces online as well {can you tell it was payday?!} so I'll be sure to post about them too.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a great start to the week?

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird