Saturday 3 March 2012

Ring finger manicure


Lovely lazy weekend mornings spent doing my nails {when really I should be doing housework. Whoops!}. I used OPI's skull and glossbones and then Revlon's grey matter on my ring finger. I love it!

I've finished it off with a topcoat of Nail envy. I must write a post on it - I've been using it a couple of weeks and my nails are stronger than they have literally ever been. I bought it after I removed my Shellac and they have yet to snap or bend. Brilliant! Absolute wonder product.

We're off to Newcastle tonight for a friend's band's single launch - very excited. They played on the introducing stage at Glastonbury last summer and I'm looking forward to seeing them life. First time in a while! Check them out here.

Happy happy Saturday!

LoveBx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird