Monday 6 August 2012

I love this city...

I've got my eyes peeled at the moment for some new art to add to our home. I've got a couple of projects up my sleeve that I'm looking forward to making but for all my well meaning, crafty intentions, I am somewhat limited on the artistic front. Word art and stencilling I can do, actual pictures? Not so much. I'd love to add some Edinburgh based art to our home, as this place means so much to us. Luckily Etsy has plenty on offer:

{here}

{here}

{here}
{here}

{here}


Which is your favourite? They all remind me of how gorgeous this city is. It's too easy to take it for granted sometimes so I like the idea of having a piece of art around to constantly remind me. There is so much incredible art on Etsy that I would love to have in our home. There's also plenty of 'interesting' pieces. Ahem...

Love B x


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I especially love the last one :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird