Saturday 14 April 2012

24...



Well, yesterday I turned 24. Wowsers. 23 was a big year. It brought so many exciting, and challenging experiences to my life. I'm even more excited to see what 24 brings to the table, both personally and professionally. There were cupcakes, precious time spent with my family, kind and thoughtful {and beautiful} gifts from those people that know me better than I know myself, and live music from the boy who sadly couldn't join us for dinner. There was plenty of food and drink and laughter. Celebrations continue today with a dinner pour deux and hopefully something pink and fizzy to drink. I only wish I had a working camera to capture it all.

I'll post more next week - right now I'm enjoying spending time with those that I love.

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird