Monday 16 April 2012

The iPhone

Despite my prior lengthy protestations {"I can't work it, why are there no buttons, how do you type quickly"} and my reluctance to give up on my beloved blackberry, I finally gave in and got an iphone earlier this year. Dear reader, when I fell, I fell hard. I blame it initially on instagram and it's ability to make even tea and toast look dreamy. Then it was draw something and it's addictive challenges. Then on my birthday, it was facetime-ing my family in another city. Plus, and I'm going to put it out there and be honest, they're just so attractive.

Superficial? Yes. True? Also yes.

I currently have a sweet little Cath Kidston case on mine with  dainty little bird though fear that I'm wandering into crazy bird lady territory with one too many bird adorned pieces has me keeping my ear to the ground for any worthy alternatives.  Reading through a blog this morning {I wish I could remember which one!!} sent me clicking through to a link where, low and behold, there are more beautiful iphone covers than my little head can take.  Now to remain strong until my current case falls apart {or more realistically, until pay day} - thank gawd I don't live in the US!!

These are just a few of my favourites, but there are about another 9 million beautiful options so this really is just skimming below the surface...







I'll not spend an hour showing you my other favourites but definitely have a gander over to Society6 and check them out. B-E-A-utiful!

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird