Tuesday 20 September 2011

Forever


Do you ever come across a nail varnish that you like so much that you find yourself looking down at your hand more is normal/reasonable? I find that I go so far as to 'pose' my hand, and hold it out as I stare appreciatively at my newly manicured nails. If you don't do this, I probably sound like a complete nutter. If you do {and I'm hoping you do} then you'll know this kind of strange behaviour only really happens when you have come across a nail varnish that you love. 

This is one of those nail varnishes. It's the perfect beige nude shade that makes your fingers look effortlessly elegant and elongated {hello alliteration!}.  It's the kind of go to everyday nail varnish that is totally appropriate for a work environment where you still want to look polished. The colour has no glitter or shimmer in it and the two coats I needed went on evenly and easily. I have to admit, I had assumed I might need 3 coats for a decent coverage so I was pleasantly surprised.

It dries quickly and is also surprisingly hard wearing. I'm quite bad at giving my nails a hard time of it - I don't think twice about washing up, opening things etc. so for it to still last a couple of days, I'm impressed {a couple of days by my standards is a decent window!}. It's by 17 and is part of their "lasting Fix" range of polishes, and for £2.99 I think it is an absolute steal. It's been a while since I've used 17 nail varnishes and I'm so pleasantly surprised I will definitely be trying out some of their other colours. I'm always on the look out for good nail varnishes that don't break the bank!

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird