Saturday 17 September 2011

Jenna Lyons & UK Vogue

How is it the weekend again already?! Not that I am complaining but I truly had all these good intentions and to do lists this week and before I knew it, it had flown by. I'll be spending my weekend working through some of that list, including catching up on this blog!

I may as well start with something beautiful, and Jenna Lyon's Brooklyn home is just that. Shot for UK Vogue by Todd Selby, I'm desperately hoping I'll come across some more photos soon. I would love, love, love my home to look like this. Definitely going in the inspiration folders. That chandelier in particular is to die for!



{photos from UK Vogue via A Lovely Being}

I hope you have a lovely weekend planned!

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird