Wednesday 8 February 2012

Morroccan Oil


One bandwagon I am late to join is trying out Moroccan Oil. I simply couldn't get my head around spending that much money on such a teeny tiny bottle of product. I finally caved after getting 20% off HQ Hair in an email and thought that it would be an ideal time to trial run a small bottle of this supposed wonder product. Even then, I had thought it berluddy well better be a miracle maker for over £10 for an Alice in Wonderland sized potion of liquid.

Now, I don't struggle with dry hair but my hair is quite fine and can sometimes be a little bit tear away {especially when I rush to dry my hair in the mornings an end up just sticking my head upside down. Oops} and I thought it might help with that a smidge. And to be honest, having been using it a few days I don't know why I waited so long. I upturned the bottle onto my palm a couple of times and that tiny amount was more than enough. Good thing too as otherwise the teeny bottle I bought would only last 5minutes! It smells wonderful and left my hair silky and smooth with no fly away strands. I only used the product on the ends of my hair because I was concerned that a combination of fine hair + Edinburgh's water + product would leave me needing to wash my hair 5 minutes later. Does anyone use it on their roots?!

I have tried it on both wet and damp hair. In an effort to conserve said teeny tiny bottle I think I will stick to using it when my hair is damp but the effects are great either way - I guess the real difference is whether you use the product to prevent any issues or to remedy them after you've styled your do. I keep stroking my hair like some loon - it's so smooth! {anyone else do that?! No? Just me!?}

Have you used it before? Does you have any hair holy grails that you recommend?!

Love B
x

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Great information! Morraccan Oil is formulated to both strengthen and soften brittle locks. It makes your hair feel and look healthier after just one use. Thanks for sharing it...

    Moroccan Oil

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird