Sunday 19 February 2012

Statement Necklace


Isn't this pretty?! This necklace was a Christmas present from a lovely friend and it's from French Connection. It's not something I would've picked out for myself but I really love it - the black dipped chains and heavy and solid and I love how it took a dull jumper and jeans and really made it far more interesting.

Hair looks good too! Oh yeah! Why is it my hair looks awesome on days where I'm not really seeing people and then has to be temperamental when I actually want/need it to look good?! Credit where credit is due, mind you, it's much more consistently attractive since I've been using Moroccan oil!

Hope you've had a lovely weekend - I'm gearing up to go back to work tomorrow after a lovely week off!

LoveBx

1 comment:



blogger template by lovebird