Tuesday 3 January 2012

2012


{via}

Well, December vanished in a blur. I love Christmas and there are so many parts of the festive season that I wanted to blog about. All of which fell by the wayside as I got swept up in the whirlwind of festivities and actually partaking in them rather than documenting them! I'm still getting used to that.

There were trips to the German Market, decorating our second tree in our home together, a wonderful ten days split between my boyfriend's home and mine, Christmas day finally spent together and we topped it off with possibly the best New Years Eve I've ever had. Great company, a big dinner party, perhaps a little too much wine and absolute hilarity was guaranteed to follow. I had the loveliest Christmas and New Year and spent it with the people I love most. It was the most perfect way to round of 2011 and ring in 2012.

A New Year always sets my head spinning with resolutions and changes that I want to embrace. Personal, professional, health, aspirational, relationship - you name it, I can probably give you a resolution about it. I'd like this year to set myself achievable goals rather than make promises that I can't keep. I'd like to strive to be a better version of myself - look after myself and my health more, be more present in all my relationships with friends, family and a certain loved one, keep working towards the career I want and do more to develop my hobbies and interests - blog more, read more, run more, craft more. I'd like to make the most of the opportunities around me and grasp things with both hands - relax and enjoy things a little more perhaps {I am a Monica by nature}.

I have a lot of hope for 2012 and I'm excited to see where it will take me in my professional and personal life.

Happy New Year.

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird