Saturday 28 January 2012

Delicate Jewellery



I got myself a new pair of earrings this week and I'm really thrilled with them for several reasons. They're pretty similar to the Anthropologie pair I blogged about before but instead of costing a whacking £30, these cost me....£4. They're from Orelia and were on sale in Topshop.

I've blogged about this brand before, and I have to say, I think they do a fantastic range of delicate costume jewellery at a reasonable price point {considering the details and high level of design}. That said, I still um and ah when it comes to handing over £15-£20 for a necklace. When they have sales, however, it is possible to get your hands on some gorgeous accessories that are as cheap as chips. Browsing the website I could easily drop a fortune on several pieces:


I don't feel like their website does justice to the range of gorgeous things they make, but Topshop and ASOS also stock their pieces.

What a pretty start to a Saturday!

Love B
x

ps - did you notice I caught up with technology and got myself and iphone?! I am obsessed with Instagram and its ability to make everything look prettier than it probably is in real life.


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird