Tuesday 22 March 2011

Ore-o my god



Happy Tuesday!

These things are tasty enough to merit another bad pun for a title. I promise.

I'm off out for dinner with girlfriends tonight and everyone is contributing a little something to the meal.  Normally I'd knock up a bunch of cupcakes but I thought I'd try something I little bit different.  I've seen this recipe around {pop it in google - you'll get a whole load of hits} so thought I would give it a go.  I first saw this recipe on bakerella but like I said, goodness knows where the origins of the recipe come from.  They're seriously easy and delicious and I would thoroughly reccomend taking a shot at them.

It really is simple: you can't go wrong with 3 ingredients! Plus, they can look pretty impressive if you want to make an impact but are perhaps a little bit less Nigella than you'd really fancy.  And did I mention they taste uh-mazing {do I really need to state the obvious there? They're made of oreos, cream cheese and chocolate for gawd's sake!}. I used a packet and a half of double stuffed oreos and a few spoonfuls of cream cheese.  Very accurate eh? Then dipped them in melted milk chocolate that I had lying around in the cupboard. 

Anyway, have a gander at the finished product.  I had planned on making them in advance though this week kind of crept up on me.  I'm rather pleased that I only made them last night - I don't think they would've made it to Tuesday otherwise!


B
x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird