Monday 14 March 2011

Pop!


I love the bright pops of colour in this picture.  Whilst I couldn't live in an all white house myself but I think it provides the perfect backdrop for the rich woods, delicate golds and vibrant turquoise that you see in the bookshelf.  The flashes of yellow and pink from the fresh flowers {so simple and effective} set everything off perfectly and draw your eye to the centre of the table.  The owl adds a lovely finishing touch but I'm not going to dwell on that too much because I think mentioning owls in 3 posts already seems a bit O.T.T! There are so many eye catching features {the animal print storage box, the coral on the bookshelf, the detailed legs on the chair...} but they all work together to make a really eye catching space rather than competing against one another and making your head hurt!

B
x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird