Sunday 17 June 2012

Star Chart

I don't know what the weather was like where you are but here in Edinburgh it is shocking. Cold, grey and wet. The kind of weather that requires wellies and thick jumpers. Hardly June at all. It meant that all well made plans for Saturday went out the window and we spent the afternoon curled on the sofa with the heating on {IN JUNE!!}. Not only did it give me itchy feet and end up with me changing the layout of the blog {hope you like?} instead of doing my pile of marking but I also spotted this fab star chart during my idle blogging that afternoon and now can't get it out of my head. It was a bit on the small side and now having googled some of the larger, vintage start charts I can't get them out of my head:




{all via here - he documents moving the same print around his apartment}

The smaller charts are ok but don't quite pack the same punch. There are plenty of them on etsy {like this one} if they do float your boat. I found this poster copy of the original print that would be perfect; shame it is slightly out of our budget right now. One for the wish list!

What do you think?

Love B x

2 comments:

  1. Sweet blog.
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way it fits the interior!

    Check out my new up and coming blog and let me know what you think ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird