Monday 25 July 2011

Aamaya by Priyanka

I know I already showed you a photo of my little sale bargain, but I had to do a whole post on it. I am absolutely in love with these delicate charm bracelets from Aamaya by Priyanka.

Available on mywardrobe, I don't really feel I can justify spending £95 on a single piece of jewellery right now {even if the circle bracelet is lovely - definitely my favourite}. That's one of the reasons I was so pleased to happen upon this little bracelet in the Topshop sale for £2.50 {a little bit more in my price bracket}.  It has the same delicate feel to it, with a fine gold look chain, and the single wing charm is sweet. Whilst I think it would look nice as part of a stack of bracelets, I've been wearing it quite a lot by itself - I like the simplicity of it on it's own. 


What do you think? Have you seen anything else similar? I'd love more like this!

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird