Friday 1 July 2011

Zara Home

As a follow up to the H&M home post a did a few days ago, I quickly expanded my search to Zara Home. I am a huge Zara fan. It's style, quick turn around of trends and accessories range all mean I could quite happily kit myself out mainly in their clothes {throw in some Whistles and Reiss and I'd be seriously happy}.  Anyway, their home range is no exception when it comes to making me lust after it.  I wish wish wish we had a homeware store near us.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but off the top of my head any I've seen tend to be abroad in Europe {perhaps further afield?}.  Anyway, this is when I am grateful for the invention of internet shopping {my credit card, not so much}. I love that their signature simple, elegant, yet stylish look is carried over equally well into their home line.  Again, here's a round up of just a few of my favourites:

I love these little place name holders:


Chic salt & pepper dish:


Canapes anyone? {Don't really have much of a use for a canape dish but thought it was too lovely to leave out!}:


Perfect tray for holding all your knick knacks.  Maybe by the front door {a new key bowl?} or on your dressing table for removing all your jewellery at night:


Love this ikat print frame:


More chevron anyone?

This rug would be perfect in our hallway. It's entirely turquoise {I know} and devoid of natural light so I'm trying to lighten it up with my accessory choices:
Perfect to hang hand towels in a bathroom:
If you're like me, you're constantly chilly. It gets on my nerves having blankets thrown over armchairs all the time so I thought this would be perfect to roll them up in:
As soon as we have both the need and the space, I am desperate to do this DIY that did the rounds a while back. Wouldn't this make a chic addition {though not quite the price I was looking for!}:


They have a brilliant sale on as well at the mo, so it's definitely worth checking out!  I think it has just that right mix of chic, subtle colour palettes with interesting patterns and design details that make for lovely little additions to your home.

What do you think?

Love B x

To clarify, this post was even more image heavy to begin with. I've cut it right back, meaning I didn't include my other 9 million favourites that I could easily have added. The site is definitely worth a browse.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird