Friday 15 July 2011

Today's Outfit: The Statement Necklace



Sometimes, the most simple outfit {in the case a classic white t-shirt and dark denim jeans} just needs that bit extra.  My current favourite accessory is this turquoise necklace. It brings just the right amount of interest to the outfit and the colour is gorgeous - absolutely perfect for summer. I love how just the one piece can transform even the laziest simplest of outfit choices. The photo definitely doesn't do the colour of this necklace justice - it is so vibrant in real life! I picked it up for an absolute steal from h&m and the compliments it gets are so lovely {most are aimed at knowing where it is from and how long ago I bought it}

White T-shirt & Statement Necklace both h&m

Love B x

1 comment:

  1. I love the simple white tee outfit (I have so many of these )- they're my most versatile item! You look great.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird