Monday 9 May 2011

BHLDN

BHLDN have finally launched the decor portion of their collection and it can only be described as beautiful. Whilst not planning a wedding any time soon {you can exhale if you're reading this babe!} I can't help but linger over the designs.  Especially because I can imagine most of them being used time and time again for any number of parties and celebrations. Hell, I'd even buy them for that reason in the first place: they'd add beautiful finishing touches to your dinner party and the flowers, bunting and fans would make fabulous additions to any outdoor celebrations.  Here's a few rather a lot of my favourites from the site...









via {BHLDN}


I couldn't help myself! I had to pick them all!
Love
B
x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird