Wednesday 11 May 2011

I'm back baby!

I made it! 4 years of studying was all over by 4.30pm yesterday. Can I just say, it feels marvellous.  Granted I now have to consider what I am actually going to do with my life and start taking the steps to get there but I'm hoping maybe, just maybe, I can deploy the head in the sand approach for just a little bit longer.  Until graduation at least! Until then, I'm sat here considering all the things I want to do and now have the time for...

Like making these tasties {if they could talk, they'd be jumping up and down yelling at me to try them, so I'm pretty sure it's rude not to}...



Browsing {and perhaps purchasing} some pops of colour...



Doing my bit to help the environment * {got to love a good collaboration}...

Attempting a DIY version of this lovely, having been inspired here

Learning to use my camera on the course I just signed up for...

{via}


Exercise...

{via}

And restoring calm and order to slightly neglected abode {it looks like a stationary shop has exploded all over our kitchen.  Last minute cramming will do that to you}...





I've also decided to set myself a challenge.  I LOVE to cook and bake {who am I kidding, I love to eat too} and I haven't had much time on my hands to do that recently, so I'm going to try and do fourteen foods in fourteen days. Some will obviously consist of the dinner that I'm making that evening but still, I'd like to push myself.  I think I'll start with the guys I mentioned at the beginning of the post.  Watch this space and hopefully I'll have something to show for it tomorrow!

Told you I would bring my A game back after exams...

Love
B
x

*and if you are a bit non-plussed as to why, you need to go here 

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird