Thursday 4 August 2011

Autumn

Autumn



I don't know what the weather is like where you are right now, but here in Scotland it's chucking it down. As a result, I've spent this morning delaying going out and instead started to lust over Autumn fashion. I have to be honest, I'm not all that great at summer dressing. Not to imply I'm brilliant at dressing for Autumn/Winter either but I'm much more comfortable doing so: effortless Summer dressing and the palettes that come with it don't come naturally to me. I'm much more at home in the darker, richer tones of Winter where structured dressing and layers come into their own. I played around on Polyvore for the first time this morning {yes, late to the party, again.} and put together this little ensemble that seems oh so appropriate for today's weather. Now if only the coat, ring and handbag were oh so much more within my budget. I love the leopard print snood though - classic - and the boots are a much more affordable version of the pair I'm currently coveting. Granted, this outfit isn't exactly groundbreaking with its mix of classic leopard print & trench and its foundations in good, neutral knitwear and denim, but it's perfect for a casual afternoon at that point when Summer begins to transition into Autumn.

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird