Saturday 20 August 2011

Skull & Glossbones



I had to tell you about this gorgeous OPI polish that I managed to pick up online for under £7 {bargain - whoop!}. I'll be honest, I loved the colour in the bottle, hated the first coat then adored the final product. It's a gorgeous light grey, really rich in colour. It will definitely be making plenty of appearances come Autumn {can you tell I'm a little obsessed already?}.

Want to see some of others I want to add to my collection?

{Essie's Merino Cool, Sew Psyched, Velvet Voyeur}


{OPI's a-taupe the space needle}

Any favourite colours that I should know about? 
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Love B x

1 comment:

  1. The color looks great! I love OPI and posted my favorite OPI before. Check it out :) http://styleimported.blogspot.com/2011/06/opi.html
    The Essie looks good too..

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird