Friday 12 August 2011

Black & Tan

Untitled



Kg boots, £180




To turn my mind on to autumn again {I know, I can't help it!} here is a round up of some of the boots available at the moment that I would gladly make room for in my wardrobe. Black and tan seemed to be an unintentional trend, as was suede. Some of them are practical, and some considerably less so and some, are within my budget whilst some are considerably outside of it. 

Such is life!

Which are your favourites? I love the Zara biker boots and the Tan suede ASOS pair. Can anyone enlighten me as to why polyvore insists on muddling up some of the prices into dollars? I definitely linked them from U.K sites. Thanks!

Love B
x

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, love the photos!
    Bookmarked,
    see mine http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    you might like it :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird