Wednesday 10 August 2011

Miss Selfridge

Miss Selfridge








All missselfridge.com

Whilst not one to often shop at Miss Selfridge, I am really quite enamoured with some of their current stock. The aztec print knit in particular is lovely - perfect for Autumn - as is the dress with the rough polka dots {though I'm not keen on the belt}.  I love the idea of the blazer with the faux fur collar though  I fear that, in reality, the quality might not do it justice. Shame really, it reminds me of this image that I've had in my inspiration folder for ever:


Le sigh. So chic! Maybe I just need to find myself a faux fur wrap/scarf* and a tweed blazer instead! Oh and a Chanel bag!

The Leopard loafers are bang on trend too, with plenty of others bringing out their own versions. Not one to judge a book by its cover, I'd be interested to see what the pieces are like in real life.

What do you think?

Love B
x

*I'm aware this is 99% unlikely to be fake. Not really my cup of tea to wear real fur. I still think the combination is lovely however.


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird