Saturday 6 August 2011

Today's Outfit: Summer Dressing




I wore this, rather ambitiously, for Friday night drinks to mark the start of the Edinburgh Festival.  As it happens, I got dressed when it was still gorgeously sunny outside obviously not considering sitting outside all evening. Oh well! At least I thought to throw on a jacket! This necklace is one of my new favourite pieces of jewellery. It was £10 from Next and I love how it sparkles when it catches the light. It's definitely the kind of piece I would've paid considerably more for in Accessorize or the like. The skirt, though you can't clearly see, has the sweetest tiny four leaf clover print all over it. I would love to pretend I just threw this together but last night was one of those nights where I didn't really like any of the clothes in my wardrobe {ever feel like that? Or do I need help?!} and so I took inspiration from one of my favourites, Rachel Bilson:



Blazer: Topshop, Silk Top: Topshop, Necklace: Next, Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Belt: from a New Look dress, Sandals: Newlook, Handbag: Zara, Watch: Asos

Love B x

NB: I've just noticed that I look about 12 years old in this photo. le sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird