Tuesday 30 August 2011

Paper Crown


I've always rather liked Lauren Conrad's personal style so it came as no real surprise to me that I loved the lookbook for her Autumn collection for Paper Crown.  Billed as a "modern take on classic style" the collection is the definition of "understated elegance" and I love the muted colour palette and choice of textures. I'd quite happily wear any of the outfits I've pulled out here - from the shoes to the accessories it fits my personal style down to a T. This top image, with the grey chiffon maxi & black leather jacket is my absolute favourite but I could see all these pieces fitting in with the rest of my wardrobe. Now to get round the little issue of it not being available in the UK...

I've just realised as well that this is my 100th post. I just want to say a little thank you to those of you who have stuck your heads above the parapets to comment on my posts or have started following this blog. Thanks you, thank you, thank you - it means so much to me that you took the time to do that. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I am enjoying writing it!
Love B x

3 comments:

  1. I love those outfits so much.. Have to see her collections! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The long dress is amazing. i'm craving for somthing like that
    Have a nice day
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these outfits, simple and chic.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird